Our Terms and Conditions
If you choose to order online with us or visit us in store, we can deliver to your door free of charge, providing you are based in Cheltenham. We also are able to deliver outside of Cheltenham (15 miles maximum) by arrangement, just pop a note on your order at checkout and a member of our team will respond.
Returns & Replacements
We hope that you love your tree as much as we love Christmas, but if you feel unhappy with your purchase please make sure to contact our friendly team as soon as possible.
Please remember that each tree is a living being and comes as a unique shape and size, we are only able to give average approximate heights and sizes for each species of tree, so it is advisable to ensure you have the correct amount of intended space.
Any returns and replacements are of the discretion of our tree experts if we believe there to be a genuine issue with the item itself, we may ask for photo evidence to confirm. Minor damage to branches can occur during transit and is not a cause for a refund. As trees are perishable items, we are unable to take returns.
Caring For Your Christmas Tree
- Be sure you know what size (height and width) you need before buying, measure the area where it will be placed. Our trees may be wrapped in shrink-wrap for transit and could appear narrower than you expect.
- Real Christmas Trees continue to feed after being cut, we recommend cutting around 1 inch from the base and sit in water. (Add some sugar to the water - this can be beneficial to the tree's health, and may even attract some festive elves too!)
- Use a stand with an adequate water holding capacity for the tree.
- Please keep trees away from major sources of heat (fireplaces, heaters, heat vents, and direct sunlight). Lowering the room temperature will slow the drying process.
- Use lights that produce low heat, such as miniature lights, as this will reduce drying of the tree – white lights are better than coloured!
Recycling Your Christmas Tree
Living trees are 100% recyclable and can be shredded into chippings which can then be used on your very own garden.
Local authorities often arrange drop-off points or special collections of living trees after the Christmas period. Check your local authority website for more information.
Cancellations can only be accepted with two business days notice prior to your delivery date.